Friday, August 14, 2009

A Medium Size Handmade Card



Hello! I just made this card on the night of 28th July for my colleague. He wanted a handmade card for his Girlfriend.. So after a few discussion, he wanted it in purple&the front wording in Bahasa Melayu (as he said it is so typical in English, so try it in Malay!) & the rest was up to me!!

I was like...ermm... Purple....Embellishment?? *Sigh* Guess this is when you need to open up your creative side!! Beside he wanted that card on the next day.... Ouch!! Luckily I'm a fast card maker hahahaha... XD But then I love it when people trust me to do whatever I wanted to do!! At the end they love it!! (both the guy & his girl!) My, my, my.. I was so happy with my own card & in fact this is one lovely original card I've ever made!! What do you think? :)

Anyway for this medium size card the price is between BND$6.00 - BND$9.00.

1 comment: