Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Medium Size Handmade Card


Hi everyone! :) I just made this card last Saturday requested by a sweet girl, Ainn. She wanted me to make a card for her friend's birthday. She told me to make a funky/girly card & colourful.. Hmm.. Funky? As usual, I need to be creative & think out of the box..... Ouch..Here come the least favourite part... Squeeze my brain to think hehehe... 16th years old teenager + funky + girly = this card!!! VOILA!!!

I met this girl on Sunday for the first time, coincidentally, she was one of my bloganniversary giveaways!! Yes she was the winner of my handmade book. You can find more story about my first giveaways here. :)

Then later that night, I asked her permission to publish the picture of the handmade card. Then she replied me the next day (Monday), luckily she permitted it. She told me she already publish about it also in her blog. She also told me that her friend really loveee it & couldn't take her eyes of the card... *blush* my mission accomplished! Another satisfied customer. :)

Ok, this medium size card's price ranging between BND$6.00 - BND$9.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment