Friday, February 5, 2010

~Love Is in The Air~

Hi people! Here I am! :) These are my handmade cards for sale. If you're interested please do email me or leave comment here.


Code L1 & L2

Title : I Love You
Size : 6 1/4" x 4 1/4"1/4 (Quarter of A4)
Price : BND$5.00


Code L3 & L4

Title : Love Always
Size : 6 1/4" x 4 1/4"1/4 (Quarter of A4)
Price : BND$5.00



Code L3 & L4

Title : Do U Love Me?
Size : 6 1/4" x 4 1/4"1/4 (Quarter of A4)
Price : BND$5.00

Sizes are all the same. Price is BND$5.00 each. I only made these 6 cards. So they are limited. I might made a bigger version soon. So if you're interested to buy any of the above cards, you can either email me, comment here or PM me (inbox but of course add me first - facebook- which i can assure you I always check my inbox).

First come First Serve
.

I do not deliver these cards but I'll try to meet you somewhere in Gadong areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment